Knowsley Harriers AC has a strong cross country running history and so to reflect this we operate an annual cross country running championship. In each race, every member will be given a score based upon their finishing position against other members of Knowsley Harriers AC.
- First member home, for each gender, will score 20 points, second 19, and so on.
- All members running will score at least 1 point.
- It is your best 5 out of the club championship races based on total points that count during the XC season. Due to risks of injury etc. we would not expect our members to participate in every race.
- Second claim members are not included in the club championship.
- The overall top three for both male and female categories will be announced and awarded after the XC season.
The cross country running championship races for 2022/23 are as follows:
- NWSCCL Clarke Gardens
– Sunday 20th October 2022
- NWSCCL Beacon Park
– Sunday 20th November 2022
- British Cross Challenge, Sefton Park
– Saturday 26th November 2022
- NWSCCL Arrowe Park
– Sunday 11th December 2022
- Merseyside XC Championships, Arrowe Park
– Saturday 7th January 2023
- NWSCCL Town Park, Runcorn
– Sunday 22nd January 2023
- North of England XC Championships – Blackburn
– Saturday 28th January 2023
- NWSCCL Croxteth Park
– Sunday 12th February 2023
- L&D Championships – Clarke Gardens
– Sunday 19th February 2023
- National XC Championships – Bolesworth
– Saturday 25th February 2023
RESULTS: If your result is not listed, please contact us, so that we can ensure it counts towards the championship