Additional to the road running championship, Knowsley Harriers AC also operates an annual off-road running championship. In each race every member will be given a score based upon their finishing position against other members of Knowsley Harriers AC. The number of qualifying races is 5.
- First member home will score 20 points, second 19, and so on.
- All members running will score at least 1 point.
- It is your best 5 out of the off-road club championship races based on total points that count during the year. Due to risks of injury etc. we would not expect our members to participate in every race.
- When you enter a race please use “Knowsley Harriers AC” as club name, this makes it easier to collate results after each race.
- Second claim members are not included in the club championship.
- The overall winners in the male and female categories will be announced and awarded at the Christmas awards ceremony.
The off-road running championship races for 2019 are as follows:
- Parbold Hill Race
– Saturday 16th February 2019
- Tiger Trail 10k
– Sunday 31st March 2019
- Wigan Trail 10k
– Sunday 12th May 2019
- Wirral Multi-Terrain Challenge
– TBC May 2019
- Harrock Hill Race 1
– Wednesday 22nd May 2019
- Harrock Hill Race 2
– Wednesday 27th June 2019
- Harrock Hill Race 3
– Wednesday 25th July 2019
- Harrock Hill Race 4
– Wednesday 22nd August 2019
- (Wo)Men vs Barge
– Saturday 10th August 2019
- Dream Trail 10k
- Delamere Montane 10k
- Steve Saunders Multi Terrain Series 1
– Tuesday 3rd September 2019
- Steve Saunders Multi Terrain Series 2
– Tuesday 10th September 2019
- Yarrow River Splash
– Sunday 15th September 2019
- Steve Saunders Multi Terrain Series 3
– Tuesday 18th September 2019
- Steve Saunders Multi Terrain Series 4
– Tuesday 24th September 2019
- Delamere Night Runner
- Striders 5 mile Trail
RESULTS: If your result is not listed, please contact us so that we can ensure it counts towards the championship