Additional to the road running championship, Knowsley Harriers AC also operates an annual off-road running championship. In each race every member will be given a score based upon their finishing position against other members of Knowsley Harriers AC. The number of qualifying races is 5.
- First member home will score 20 points, second 19, and so on.
- All members running will score at least 1 point.
- It is your best 5 out of the off-road club championship races based on total points that count during the year. Due to risks of injury etc. we would not expect our members to participate in every race.
- When you enter a race please use “Knowsley Harriers AC” as club name, this makes it easier to collate results after each race.
- Second claim members are not included in the club championship.
- The overall winners in the male and female categories will be announced and awarded at the Christmas awards ceremony.
The off-road running championship races for 2018 are as follows:
- Parbold Hill Race – COMPLETED
– Saturday 17th February 2018
- Wirral Multi-Terrain Challenge – COMPLETED
– Tuesday 8th May 2018
- Harrock Hill Race 3 – COMPLETED
– Wednesday 25th July 2018
- Astley Park Trail Race 4 – COMPLETED
– Wednesday 1st August 2018
- (Wo)Men vs Barge – COMPLETED
– Saturday 11th August 2018
- Dream Trail 10k – COMPLETED
– Sunday 2nd September 2018
- Steve Saunders Multi Terrain Series 1 – COMPLETED
– Tuesday 4th September 2018
- Steve Saunders Multi Terrain Series 2 – COMPLETED
– Tuesday 11th September 2018
- Yarrow River Splash – COMPLETED
– Sunday 16th September 2018
- Steve Saunders Multi Terrain Series 3 – COMPLETED
– Tuesday 18th September 2018
- Steve Saunders Multi Terrain Series 4 – COMPLETED
– Tuesday 25th September
- Striders 5 mile Trail – COMPLETED
– Sunday 4th November 2018
RESULTS: If your result is not listed, please contact us so that we can ensure it counts towards the championship