Additional to the road running championship, Knowsley Harriers AC also operates an annual off-road running championship. In each race every member will be given a score based upon their finishing position against other members of Knowsley Harriers AC. The number of qualifying races is 5.
- First member home will score 20 points, second 19, and so on.
- All members running will score at least 1 point.
- It is your best 5 out of the off-road club championship races based on total points that count during the year. Due to risks of injury etc. we would not expect our members to participate in every race.
- When you enter a race please use “Knowsley Harriers AC” as club name, this makes it easier to collate results after each race.
- Second claim members are not included in the club championship.
- The overall winners for both Male & Female categories will be announced at the 2017 Christmas awards ceremony.
The off-road running championship races for 2017 are as follows:
- Harrock Hill – Wednesday, 26 July 2017 COMPLETED
- Astley Park Trail Race 4 – Wednesday, 2 August 2017 COMPLETED
- (Wo)Men vs Barge – Saturday, 12 August 2017 COMPLETED
- Dream Trail 10k – Sunday, 27 August 2017 COMPLETED
- Steve Saunders Multi Terrain Series 1 – Tuesday, 5 September 2017 COMPLETED
- Steve Saunders Multi Terrain Series 2 – Tuesday, 12 September 2017 COMPLETED
- Yarrow River Splash – Sunday, 17 September 2017 COMPLETED
- Steve Saunders Multi Terrain Series 3 – Tuesday, 19 September 2017 COMPLETED
- Steve Saunders Multi Terrain Series 4 – Tuesday, 26 September COMPLETED
- Striders 5 mile Trail – Sunday, 5 November 2017 COMPLETED
RESULTS: If your result is not listed, please contact us so that we can ensure it counts towards the championship