Additional to the road running championship, Knowsley Harriers AC also operates an annual off-road running championship. In each race every member will be given a score based upon their finishing position against other members of Knowsley Harriers AC.
- First member home will score 20 points, second 19, and so on.
- All members running will score at least 1 point.
- It is your best 5 out of the off-road club championship races based on total points that count during the year. Due to risks of injury etc. we would not expect our members to participate in every race.
- When you enter a race please use “Knowsley Harriers AC” as club name, this makes it easier to collate results after each race.
- Second claim members are not included in the club championship.
- The overall winners in the male and female categories will be announced and awarded at the Christmas awards ceremony.
The off-road running championship races for 2022 are as follows:
- Parbold Hill Race
- Saturday TBC February 2022
- BTR Thurstaston 8
- Sunday TBC April 2022
- Wigan Trail 10k
- Sunday TBC May 2022
- Harrock Hill Race 3
- Wednesday TBC July 2022
- (Wo)Men vs Barge
- Saturday TBC August 2022
- Wirral Multi Terrain Series 1
- Tuesday TBC September 2022
- Yarrow River Splash
- Sunday TBC September 2022
- Striders 5 mile Trail
- Sunday TBC October 2022
- Trail Betws Half marathon
- Saturday TBC November 2022
RESULTS: If your result is not listed, please contact us so that we can ensure it counts towards the championship