Additional to the road running championship, Knowsley Harriers AC also operates an annual off-road running championship. In each race every member will be given a score based upon their finishing position against other members of Knowsley Harriers AC. The number of qualifying races is 5.
- First member home will score 20 points, second 19, and so on.
- All members running will score at least 1 point.
- It is your best 5 out of the off-road club championship races based on total points that count during the year. Due to risks of injury etc. we would not expect our members to participate in every race.
- When you enter a race please use “Knowsley Harriers AC” as club name, this makes it easier to collate results after each race.
- Second claim members are not included in the club championship.
- The overall winners in the male and female categories will be announced and awarded at the Christmas awards ceremony.
The off-road running championship races for 2020 are as follows:
- Parbold Hill Race
- Saturday 15th February 2020 – COMPLETED
- BTR Thurstaston 8
- Sunday 5th April 2020
- Wigan Trail 10k
- Sunday 10th May 2020
- Harrock Hill Race 3 (TBC)
- Wednesday 29th July 2020
- (Wo)Men vs Barge
- Saturday 8th August 2020
- Wirral Multi Terrain Series 1 (TBC)
- Tuesday 1st September 2020
- Yarrow River Splash
- Sunday 13th September 2020
- Striders 5 mile Trail
- Sunday 25th October 2020 (TBC)
- Trail Betws Half marathon
- Saturday 28th November 2020
RESULTS: If your result is not listed, please contact us so that we can ensure it counts towards the championship