Knowsley Harriers AC has a strong cross country running history and so to reflect this we operate an annual cross country running championship. In each race, every member will be given a score based upon their finishing position against other members of Knowsley Harriers AC.
- First member home, for each gender, will score 20 points, second 19, and so on.
- All members running will score at least 1 point.
- It is your best 5 out of the club championship races based on total points that count during the XC season. Due to risks of injury etc. we would not expect our members to participate in every race.
- Second claim members are not included in the club championship.
- The overall top three for both male and female categories will be announced and awarded after the XC season.
The cross country running championship races for 2021/22 are as follows:
- NWSCCL Clarke Gardens – CANCELLED
– Sunday 31st October 2021
- NWSCCL Boundary Park, Skelmersdale
– Sunday 7th Novemver 2021
- British Cross Challenge, Sefton Park
– Saturday 27th November 2021
- NWSCCL Arrowe Park
– Sunday 19th December 2021
- NWSCCL Town Park, Runcorn
– Sunday 23rd January 2022
- Merseyside XC Championships
– Saturday TBC January 2022
- North of England XC Championships – Pontefract
– Saturday 29th January 2022
- NWSCCL Clarke Gardens
– Sunday 6th February 2022
- L&D Championships, Clarke Gardens
– Sunday 19th February 2022
- NWSCCL Birchwood
– Sunday TBC 2022
- NWSCCL Croxteth Park
– Sunday TBC
RESULTS: If your result is not listed, please contact us, so that we can ensure it counts towards the championship
- Overall club championship standings
- Points by race
- Points by runner