Knowsley Harriers AC has a strong cross country running member history and so to reflect this we operate an annual cross country running championship. In each race every member will be given a score based upon their finishing position against other members of Knowsley Harriers AC.
- First member home, for each gender, will score 20 points, second 19, and so on.
- All members running will score at least 1 point.
- It is your best 5 out of the club championship races based on total points that count during the year. Due to risks of injury etc. we would not expect our members to participate in every race.
- Second claim members are not included in the club championship.
- The overall top three for both Male & Female categories will be announced and awarded after the XC season.
The cross country running championship races for 2019/20 are as follows:
- L&D League: Sherdley Park – COMPLETED
– Saturday 12th October 2019
- NWSCCL Beacon Park – COMPLETED
– Sunday 20th October 2019
- NWSCCL Clarke Gardens – COMPLETED
– Sunday 3rd November 2019
- British Cross Challenge, Sefton Park
– Saturday 23rd November 2019
- L&D League: Beacon Park
– Saturday 7th December 2019
- NWSCCL Arrowe Park
– Sunday 15th December 2019
- Merseyside XC Championships
– Saturday 4th January 2020
- North of England XC Championships
– Saturday 25th January 2020
- NWSCCL Croxteth Park
– Sunday 2rd February 2020
- L&D Championships, Clarke Gardens
– Sunday 9th February 2020
- National Cross Country Championships
– Saturday 22nd February 2020
- NWSCCL Town Park, Runcorn
– Sunday 23rd February 2020
- NWSCCL Birchwood
– Sunday 1st March 2020
RESULTS: If your result is not listed, please contact us, so that we can ensure it counts towards the championship